5 Communication Tips to Better Relationships
Effective Communication Improves Every Circumstance
“ONLY ONE THING STANDS BETWEEN YOU AND SUCCESS. IT ISN’T EXPERIENCE. IT ISN’T TALENT.”
World-renowned leadership expert John C. Maxwell says if you want to succeed, you must learn how to connect with people.
“The #1 criteria for advancement and promotion for professionals is an ability to communicate effectively.” —Ralph G. Nichols
Just so we are clear. Connecting with someone is effectively communicating with them.
I would go further to say the communicating effectively is the single most important skill required to develop ALL our relationships. Whether that relationship is with your spouse, your children, friends, clients or the people you work with.
Having the right communication skills will help you in every circumstance of life.
What You will Learn:
- During this training we are going to discover some keys to identifying your communication style and of those persons who are in your life.
- When you learn your style and know yourself better you can then uncover ways to really connect with others and create long lasting and positive experiences which lead to solid relationship.
- In order to connect with others we need to bring value to them. What is important to them and how can you help will go a lot further than broadcasting everything you know about your life and what you are able to do.
- Communicating goes way beyond the words. I can attest and I’m sure many other husbands can as well that there is a look a wife can give that certainly doesn’t need words attached to convey the intended message.
- If you are wanting your communication to be meaningful, you must also be authentic and have credibility.
Of particular note is the fact that many people desire a change in their life but are not able to bridge the gap between where they are and where they want to be.
My desire is to help you to find your way.
StartTip #1 Identifying Our Differences
StartTip #2 Connecting on Common Ground
StartTip #3 Bringing Value to our Relationships
StartTip #4 It's More Than Just the Words
StartThe Wife Code - Comedy With Jeff Allen
StartTip #5 Being Authentic and Credible
StartFREE Communication Course with John Maxwell